- Решения для сельского хозяйства
- Бортовые системы взвешивания
- Тензодатчики и компоненты
- Тензорезисторы, клей и оборудование
Весовой терминал DXP-40
- Individually digitized transducer data
- Continuous .Expert System. diagnostics
- Dynamic digital filtering
- 750,000 count resolution psr channel - 20 updates/sec.
- Multi-function set-up and calibration display
- Fault protected transducer excitation
The DXp-40 digital transmitter individually digitizes each transducer in a multi-cell weigh system for the purposes of greater system resolution and accuracy, and continuous diagnostics of system and transducer performance. In addition to the benefits of operational security, keypad calibration of each transducer eliminates the need for on-site deadweight calibration on many systems. Optional Dynamic Digital Filtering maximizes stability and dynamic response by continuously analyzing system noise characteristics and automatically adjusting software filtering parameters. The optional 16 bit analog output provides a high-resolution weight data interface for non-digital process control equipment. Available discrete l/O points (4 inputs and 4 outputs) offer local setpoint control or diagnostic alarm status annunciation. DXp-40 units provide designers with a wide range of communication and network options. Available .Easy Digital Interfaces. include Allen-Bradley Remote I/O, Modbus RTU, and conventional ASCII. The DXp-40 is housed in a NEMA 4 or 4X enclosure and carries FM/CSA Approvals for Division 2 hazardous locations.